Part-time permanent position.
The Web Coordinator will :
- Develop new platform features (frontend/backend)
- Correct bugs and issues that arise on the platform
- Take care of server administration
- Ensure the integrity of the platform and collected user data
- Extensive Web development experience
- Basic understanding of UNIX, SSH and system administration
- Flexible availability
- Experience with Laravel, Stripe and Mailchimp an asset
- Experience with Photoshop an asset
- Bilingualism an asset
- Portfolio required (PDF)
Ricochet is a fast-growing project, and team members have opportunities to take it in exciting new directions. The candidate should have a keen interest in digital media and be interested in leveraging new technology. Our new team member should be ready to work remotely or enjoy delicious coffee in our Montreal office.
Candidates should send a resume, short cover letter and portfolio to Jérémie Bédard-Wien before September 23, 2016.